Neues Thema starten

MyRoute-app WEB with an Android device

In English again to make things easier ...

For quite a long time i was searching for a solution for managing, creating/editing and viewing my routes online using an Android device (in my case it's a Samsung 10.1 Tablet).

Seems that with MyRoute-app my quest had come to an end: it works great when using Chrome browser. Love that!

Only one issue: to re-order waypoints there is that "drag & drop" mechanism which works great when used on a PC. But under Andorid / Chrome this won't work because you're unable to "grab" an entry (it's text will be selected instead).

So it would be a great improvement if there was another methode to edit the order. Maybe with additional up/down-arrows within the waypoint list oder a waypoint's function and information bubble.

With this feature it would be possible to use ALL the functionality of the WEP app with an Android device (even selecting a point witihn an existing route to insert a new one works perfectly!).

Viele Grüße
Mario

Dies ist eine automatisierte Nachricht. Einige Mitteilungen in dieser Diskussion wurden gemeldet. Die Diskussion wird geschlossen, damit andere Leute keine Reaktionen posten, die nicht themenrelevant sind.
Falls Sie es für notwendig halten, das Thema erneut anzusprechen, können Sie eine neue Diskussion eröffnen. Fügen Sie in dem Fall bitte eine klare Beschreibung hinzu, damit unser Team das so schnell wie möglich bearbeiten kann.

And thank you.

Geat work - work's like charme now! Thank you!

We have improved the drag & drop functionality, it should now work properly on all devices!

Thanks for te tip, I discuss it withe the developer.