Neues Thema starten

Filtering of "Activities" (Aktivitäten in German)...

I like to look at activities posted by other users. But frankly, I'm only really interested in those with pictures. Therefore, it would be great to provide more filters. Examples include: activities with pictures, within a certain geographic areea, within a specific time-frame, ... One more thing:Once you've scrolled down many, many activites and - by mistake of deliberately you open a tour or go somewhere else - if you use the BACK function of your browser, you will be at the top of the list again. I'm sure there'd be a way to not only go back to that frame/screen - but also to the LAST POSITION VIEWED. Well - at least it would be very helpful.

Thanks for the tips, we are working on filters.

Dies ist eine automatisierte Nachricht. Einige Mitteilungen in dieser Diskussion wurden gemeldet. Die Diskussion wird geschlossen, damit andere Leute keine Reaktionen posten, die nicht themenrelevant sind.
Falls Sie es für notwendig halten, das Thema erneut anzusprechen, können Sie eine neue Diskussion eröffnen. Fügen Sie in dem Fall bitte eine klare Beschreibung hinzu, damit unser Team das so schnell wie möglich bearbeiten kann.